Thursday, November 29, 2007

Love

O how my heart desires your love,
Your radiant demeanor is that from above.
Our love has been enduringly tested, painfully tried and victoriously proved, And like a tree planted by water, my love for you shall not be moved. Of all other options, you chose me as your wife. I am bound to you with love, for the rest of my life.
With each passing day my love for you grows deeper
Always know you have my heart and that you are its keeper.
O how I do admire you for you’re my spiritual inspiration.
An upright man who does indeed walk worthy of his vocation.
The depth of our love goes beyond realms that were never anticipated. You’ve made many sacrifices for me and it is immensely appreciated. Many times our love enmity has tried to plunder, But what God hath joined together let no man put asunder. Know that with all that we’ve been through
I’d do it over again to share love with you. Copyright 2007

1 comment:

ebussey said...

This is a beautiful tribute. I too am blessed with a godly love. Blessings to you, E.